Attending a conference is always a great experience. You can chat with folks around the stuff announced, you can exchange thoughts on certain technologies and discuss in all kind those trends and you get always good informed home.
This year I had no chance to attend Build. So all the socializing is missing for me, but at least I tried to catch up with all the news watching the high level sessions on the announcements and news in the various technologies.
Therefore I thought I publish a list of the sessions I watched, they helped me getting a picture of all the news. In sum it’s 16 hours of content. If you have not that much time left, I encourage you to watch at least both keynotes. If you download them you can use fast play to speed up the time.
- What’s New in Windows Runtime for Windows 8.1
- What’s New in XAML
- What’s New in Direct3D 11.2
- What’s New in .NET Development
- What’s New in Visual Studio & Blend for XAML Developers
- What’s New in WinJS
- What’s New in Blend for HTML Developers
- What’s New in Visual Studio 2013 for C++ Developers
- New Platform Capabilities for Advancing Web Development
- Windows Store Overview for Windows 8.1: New Design, New Promotion and Monetization Opportunities
- Mobile Services – Soup to Nuts
- What’s New in the Visual Studio 2013 IDE
If you prefer reading over watching, then here is the link with all new important changes to the Windows 8.1 Platform for developers:
This is my list, if you have any suggestion to an important overview session I missed, please comment and I’m happy to add it to this list.